Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Nothing Gold Can Stay

"Nothing Gold Can Stay"
Robert Frost
Nature's first green is gold,
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.



I've never been too interested in manicures. Generally they look pretty for two days, then they chip and the little remnants of polish stay on my fingers for another month. I'm too dense/busy/lazy to ever think to clean them off, so I usually just avoid the business all together. I think I could make an exception for the manicure below, though.


Check out the how-to video. The coolest part is that you can paint them before they even go on your fingers. Excellent for the ever-caffeinated-shaky-handed like myself.
manicures2

No comments:

Post a Comment